You’re invited to Clara-Marie’s holiday party! Join Clara-Marie and the Prince as they travel to a magical kingdom filled with sparkling skies, dancing flowers, and a pesky mouse king in this interactive holiday classic reimagined for your youngest theatergoers!
Adapted for young audiences by Barbara Zinn Krieger and directed and choreographed by Melissa Riker, NYCCT’s hit dance theater production invites the audience to join in the fun and will have the whole family dancing along! This must-see holiday show returns to Theatre Row this holiday season!
My First Nutcracker celebrates and explores imagination, family, tradition, and female empowerment.
Playing at Theatre Row
410 West 42nd Street, NYC 10036
What Grownups Need to Know Before Purchasing Tickets
- My First Nutcracker is a 45-minute dance-theater piece best for ages 3-8.
- Clara Marie, The Mouse King, and other characters walk through the audience in the aisles during the show.
- Audience members will be invited to dance with the performers during the show.
- Tickets are required for all guests. Guests under the age of 2 may purchase a lap seat for $5 (cash only) from the box office on the performance day.
- My First Nutcracker is performed in Theatre 3 at Theatre Row. Theatre 3 is on the upper level of the Theatre Row complex and is accessible by stairs and an elevator. Stroller parking is available.
- Audience members are encouraged, but not mandated, to wear masks at Theatre Row. COVID-19 protocols are subject to change. Please visit Theatre Row’s website to see the most up-to-date protocols.
Have questions? Email email@example.com and an NYCCT representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
Open Caption Performance
- NYCCT is proud to offer an open caption performance of My First Nutcracker on Saturday, December 9th at 11am.
- Open Caption performances use a text display to provide a simultaneous translation of dialogue during a live performance, as well as a description of any sound effects on stage.
Sensory Friendly Performances
- The performances on Sunday, December 10th at 2:30pm and Saturday, December 16th at 11am are sensory friendly performances.
- Sensory friendly performances are designed to create a welcoming environment for all families with children on the autism spectrum and related conditions. Some changes to the performance include the house lights staying on at a low level, lowering the sound levels, and acknowledging that audience members might verbalize throughout the performance.