Honey and Leon are loyal dogs who love their two dads very much, but their dads often travel for work, which worries the siblings. When their dads go off on a work trip, Honey and Leon decide this time they won’t sit around and worry. Instead, they go on their own European adventure with a mission: protect their dads!
Based on the book by actor and New York Times Bestselling author Alan Cumming and illustrated by Grant Shaffer, this new musical by Min Kahng and directed by Kimille Howard celebrates the important bond between pets and their owners.
The Adventures of Honey and Leon: The Musical celebrates and explores diverse family structures, the joy and struggles of sibling relationships, and self-empowerment.
– What Grownups Need to Know Before Purchasing Tickets –
- The Adventures of Honey and Leon: The Musical is a 60-minute musical best for ages 3-8.
- Tickets are required for all guests. Guests under the age of 2 may purchase a lap seat for $5 (cash only) from the box office on the performance day.
- The Adventures of Honey and Leon: The Musical is performed in Theatre 4 at Theatre Row. Theatre 4 is on the lower level of the Theatre Row complex and is accessible by stairs and an elevator. Stroller parking is available.
- The performances on Sunday, October 16th at 2pm and Saturday, October 22nd at 11am are sensory friendly performances.
- Sensory friendly performances are designed to create a welcoming environment for all families with children on the autism spectrum and related conditions. Some changes to the performance include the house lights staying on at a low level, lowering the sound levels, and acknowledging that audience members might verbalize throughout the performance.
– COVID-19 Safety Measures –
The health and safety of our audience members, cast, and crew are our top priority as we head back to the theater. Currently:
- All guests 2 and older must wear a mask at all times.
- All guests age 16+ are required to present *proof of full vaccination of an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine. Proof of vaccination must be accompanied by a valid photo ID (valid ID for ages 16-18 do not need to include a photo)
Please visit Theatre Row’s COVID-19 Information page for the most up to date information.