“Once upon a time, there was a pond that was home to a family of frogs. It was their pond and they were very happy living there. But one morning they discovered a surprise visitor…”
See what happens in our story!
Read Ribbit! with Kim!
Make a Paper Plate Pig with Us!
What You’ll Need
- Paper Plate
- One sheet of pink paper
- Pipe Cleaner (optional)
- Glue or Tape
What To Do
- Trace two triangles and an oval on your sheet of pink paper.
- Cut out your triangles and oval.
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Use a crayon to draw two eyes and a smile on your plate and two ovals on your pink oval.
- Glue your pink oval onto your paper plate, creating your pig’s snout.
- Color your paper plate in pink!
- Glue or tape your triangles to the back of your paper plate, creating your pig’s ears.
- If you have a pipe cleaner, twirl it and then tape it to the back of your paper plate towards the side to create your pig’s tail!
Now you have your Pig!