What You’ll Need
- White Plastic Spoon
- 2 Pipe Cleaners
- Black Marker
- Construction Paper
- Optional: Googly Eyes
What To Do
- On the rounded backside of the spoon, glue on two google eyes or draw them on with a marker.
- Then, cut out a tiny hat for your spoon snowman and attach it to the top of the spoon with glue. You can decorate your hat any way you like!
- Next, cut out a small orange carrot nose and attach it to the spoon snowman. You can also use an orange marker to draw it on.
- After adding the nose, use a black marker to draw on a dotted mouth.
- Finally, twist two short pipe cleaners together to make a twisty pattern and wrap it around the handle of the spoon to make a snowman scarf.