What You’ll Need
- Paper Plate
- Colorful Paper
- Colorful Pom-Pom
- Safety Scissors
- Double Edge Tape
This project requires cutting a few times. If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup is helping you cut!
What To Do
- We’re going to draw the rabbit’s face first! Draw two eyes in the center of the plate!
- Put a piece of double edge tape under the eyes and stick on your pom pom!
- Draw a line under the pom pom and make two curves for the rabbits mouth
- Color in your rabbit! We picked shades of pink and purple, but you can choose any colors you’d like!
- Draw two big curves for the ears with a little curve in the middle, then color the smaller curve in with your favorite color (we chose pink)
- Cut out your bunny ears!
If you don’t have safety scissors, ask a grownup for help!
- Using tape or glue, attach your rabbit ears to the back of the paper plate, towards the top above your rabbit’s eyes.
And now you have your Paper Plate Rabbit!