Make a Paper Bag Superhero with Us!
What You’ll Need
- Paper Bag
- Construction Paper (two colors of your choice)
- Safety Scissors
- Glue or Double Sided Tape
What To Do
- Draw your cape, mask, and emblem (we chose a star for our emblem) on your two pieces of construction paper.
- Cut out your cape, mask, and emblem.
If you don’t have safety scissors, ask a grownup for help!
- Color in your paper bag any color(s) you’d like!
- Tape or glue your cape, mask, and emblem to your paper bag.
- Write an ‘A’ and a ‘H’ on your emblem for “Arts Hero”
And now you have your superhero!