What You’ll Need
- Three Pieces of Construction Paper
- Two Popsicle Sticks
- A Pipe Cleaner
- A Pencil
- Tape or Glue
- Safety Scissors
What To Do
- Draw your ballerina’s body (a circle, with the bottom of a triangle) and crown
- Cut out each of the shapes you drew
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Tape your pipe cleaner to create the ballerina’s hair
- Secure her crown to her head using tape.
- Draw a face on your ballerina and decorate her dress!
- Using a pink crayon, create ballet slippers on the bottom of the popsicle sticks.
- Tape your ballerina’s legs to the back of her body.
We did not add arms to our ballerina – but you can! Cut arms out using construction paper and tape them to the back of the ballerina!