What You’ll Need
- Three Pieces of Construction Paper
- Two Popsicle Sticks
- A Pipe Cleaner
- A Pencil
- Tape or Glue
- Safety Scissors
What To Do
- Draw your ballerina’s body (a circle, with the bottom of a triangle) and crown
- Cut out each of the shapes you drew
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Tape your pipe cleaner to create the ballerina’s hair
- Secure her crown to her head using tape.
- Draw a face on your ballerina and decorate her dress!
- Using a pink crayon, create ballet slippers on the bottom of the popsicle sticks.
- Tape your ballerina’s legs to the back of her body.
We did not add arms to our ballerina – but you can! Cut arms out using construction paper and tape them to the back of the ballerina!
And now you have your Ballerina!
Show us your little one’s craft on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater or email a picture to email@example.com.