What You’ll Need
- Four Pieces of Construction paper
any color, but we chose yellow, pink, purple, and red!
- Popsicle Stick
Don’t have a popsicle stick? No problem, you can use a ruler, straw, or a pencil!
- Safety scissors
- Glue stick
What To Do
1. Draw a star on one sheet of construction paper (whichever color you’d like your star to be).
2. Cut out your star, as well as three strips of construction paper – one from each of the other three colors you chose. If you don’t have safety scissors, ask a grown up to help you cut your paper.
3. Glue the three strips of paper to the back of your star. Spread them out a little bit!
4. Color your star and the strips of paper using your crayons, if you’d like.
5. Glue or tape your popsicle stick to the back of the star.
6. Make your star fly!
Show us your little one’s shooting star on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater