What You’ll Need
Before You Begin
Grown-ups, make a hole in the middle of the paper plate. They can use scissors, a hole punch, or something else!
What To Do
- Write numbers 1 through 12 around your plate, like a clock
- Color in your clock using your favorite colors!
- Fold your pipe cleaner in half, making one half smaller than the other, hold them together making a V shape (but with one side smaller). Leave some room at the end where the fold is, because we’ll fold again soon! Cut off any pipe cleaner that’s longer than your plate.
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Put your pipe cleaner through the hole that your grownup made before. Fold it down on the back of the plate so that it hooks on.
- If needed, put a piece of tape on the hook on the back to keep it in place