What You’ll Need
- A Paper Bag
- 2 Sheets of Colorful Paper
Pick any colors you’d like!
- Two Pipe Cleaners
What To Do
- Draw some shapes that you would like to include on your monster bestie on your colorful paper – we made hearts and circles!
- Cut out your shapes
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Draw eyes and a mouth on the top of your paper bag
- Glue your shapes onto your paper bag
- Twirl the tops of your pipe cleaners
- Tape your twirly pipe cleaners to the back of your paper bag
And now you have your Monster Bestie!
Show us your little one’s craft on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater or email a picture to email@example.com.