What You’ll Need
- Paper plate
- One piece of paper (printer paper or construction paper)
- Safety scissors
- Glue stick
What To Do
- Cut out two ears and a tail for your fox. Your two ears will be two triangles and the tail looks like a half moon.
- On your paper plate draw two half ovals for cheeks for your fox.
- Draw the rest of your fox’s face on the paper plate.
- Color your fox’s face and ears any color you like!
- Draw up and down lines, sideways, near the pointy end of your tail.
- Flip your plate over and glue your ears to the top of the plate over the eyes.
- Glue the tail to the side of the paper plate
- Flip over and say hi to your new fox friend!