Make a Future Voter Ribbon with Us!
What You’ll Need
- Red, White, and Blue Construction Paper
- Safety Scissors
- Tape or Glue
What To Do
- Draw two circles; a big circle and a slightly smaller one to go in the middle, and your ribbon
- Cut out your circles and your ribbon
If you don’t have safety scissors, ask a grownup for help!
- Glue or tape your smaller circle to the middle of your larger circle
- Glue your ribbon to the back of the two circles
- Using your crayons write FUTURE VOTER in the center of the inner circle
- Draw stars around the words FUTURE VOTER
And now you have your Future Voter Ribbon!
Show us your little one’s Future Voter Pin on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater
Visit our Start the Conversation page for videos and resources on how to talk to your little ones about government, politics and civic duty.