What You’ll Need
One Sheet of Paper
(any color you’d like!)
Two Markers or Crayons
Two Cupcake Liners
What To Do
- Flatten your two cupcake liners and glue them to your colorful sheet of paper!
- In between your two cupcake liners draw a little circle. In that circle, draw a little star by making five lines.
- Draw dots in the center of your cupcake liners. Draw a straight line with a little dash on top from your star circle and the center of one of your cupcake liners (the one on your right).
- Draw a square connecting your lines, the circle in the center of the your left wheel, and your circle with the star in it.
- Using your second marker or crayon, draw a seat cushion, some decorations, and a pedal on your bike.
And now you have your bicycle!
Show us your little one’s bicycle on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater or email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This month, Creative Clubhouse Stories is celebrating Black History! We will explore stories of black folks who have made an impact on history, music, science, and literature.