What You’ll Need
One Sheet of Paper
(any color you’d like!)
Two Markers or Crayons
Two Cupcake Liners
What To Do
- Flatten your two cupcake liners and glue them to your colorful sheet of paper!
- In between your two cupcake liners draw a little circle. In that circle, draw a little star by making five lines.
- Draw dots in the center of your cupcake liners. Draw a straight line with a little dash on top from your star circle and the center of one of your cupcake liners (the one on your right).
- Draw a square connecting your lines, the circle in the center of the your left wheel, and your circle with the star in it.
- Using your second marker or crayon, draw a seat cushion, some decorations, and a pedal on your bike.
And now you have your bicycle!
This month, Creative Clubhouse Stories is celebrating Black History! We will explore stories of black folks who have made an impact on history, music, science, and literature.