What You’ll Need
- Blue Construction Paper
- Brown or Tan Construction Paper
- Two (2) Cupcake Liners
If you don’t have cupcake liners, you can use red construction paper!
- Something Sparkly (glitter, washy tape, etc.)
- Safety Scissors
This project requires cutting. If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup is helping you cut!
What To Do
- Cut your brown paper in half, with a bump in the middle, to look like a hill of sand
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
Our paper was pre-cut from a previous craft – if you have any leftover paper, you can use that and not have to cut!
- Glue your brown paper onto the blue paper to create your sand.
- Use your sparkly item to decorate your sand.
We used washi tape, but you could use glitter, pom-poms, color on the brown paper, or something else!
- Fold your cupcake liners in half and then use a little piece of tape to keep them together
- Glue your cupcake liners onto your paper!
- Draw two eyes, two claws, and four legs for both of your crabs!
And now you have your Crabs!
Show us your little one’s Cupcake Liners Crafts on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater or email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us next Wednesday to make a new sea animal! Can’t wait? Make an Octopus, a Turtle, a Shark, and a Walrus with us now!