Join us every Wednesday in August to create a new sea animal craft!
We’re kicking off our sea animal crafts with a paper plate turtle inspired by Glued to My Crafts!
What You’ll Need
- A Paper Plate
- Green Construction Paper
- Safety Scissors
- Tape or Glue
This project requires cutting. If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup is helping you cut!
What To Do
- Draw your turtle’s head, arms, legs and tail. Make them a little longer to make sure they pop out of the plate. If it’s too long, we can trim it later!
- Cut your head, arms, legs, and tail out. Then cut little squares for our turtles shell.
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Draw two eyes on your turtle!
- Flip over your plate and attach your turtles head, arms, legs, and tail with glue or tape.
- Glue your green squares to the top of the paper plate filling up the whole circle!
- Color in the remainder of the plate with green crayons – we used four different shades of green!