What You’ll Need
- Paper plate (don’t have one? No problem! You can use construction paper cut into a circle!)
- Construction paper
- Safety scissors
- Glue stick
You might also need tape!
What To Do
1. On the back of your plate, draw your octopus’s eyes and mouth with crayon
2. Color in your octopus your favorite colors (we chose red, blue, and yellow)
3. Cut your construction paper into 8 strips of different sizes
4. Flip over the paper plate and glue the strips of construction paper onto it
Depending on the plate, you may need to use tape to secure the construction paper
5. Flip it over and make your octopus swim!
And now you have an Octopus!
Show us your little one’s octopus on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater