NYCCT is excited to welcome families back to the theater this season. The safety of our audience members, cast members, and staff are our top priority as we head back to the theater. Please review the COVID-19 guidelines below that will ensure all families who enjoy an NYCCT production will do so in a safe environment.
*Updated September 22, 2022
NYCCT’s guidelines are informed by the current CDC and city guidance, as well as Theatre Row’s policies. Please check back here before your performance for the most up to date information. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required to present *proof of full vaccination of an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine. Proof of vaccination must be accompanied by a valid photo ID (valid ID for ages 5-18 do not need to include a photo).
“Fully vaccinated” means the performance date you are attending must be:
- at least 14 days after your second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after your single dose of an FDA or WHO authorized single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
*Proof of vaccination can be presented physically or digitally. Examples include the original copy or a clear, unobstructed photo of the CDC vaccine card; Excelsior Pass; Excelsior Pass Plus; NYC Covid Safe App; or valid international proof of vaccination.
- All guests 2 and older must wear a mask at all times. Eating and drinking in the theatre will not be permitted in the theater or the lobby outside of the theater. Theatre Row may allow eating and drinking in other areas, including the lounge, if it is open during your performance time.
- NYCCT staff will ask that you maintain at least a 3 foot distance from other families at the theater when not seated in the theater.
- Pre-show activities will be modified to create a safe environment for our audiences.
- Meet and Greets after the performance are subject to cancellation without notice.
- EPA approved cleaning products are used along with rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols.
All NYCCT representatives, front of house staff, and crew present at the theater are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Please note, these guidelines are subject to change. If you can no longer attend a performance because of a change in guidelines, our box office staff will provide you with show credit or a full refund. You can reach us at email@example.com.
Please do not come to the theater if you or a member of your family are experiencing COVID-like symptoms or are feeling ill. To reschedule your performance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.